and wall switches are used in every family. In order to ensure the safe use of family members, some precautions and details must be strictly implemented during installation.
1. The wall socket installation should meet the following requirements:
(3) The installation height of sockets in workshops and test (lab) laboratories is not less than 0.3m from the ground, and the sockets installed in special places are not less than 0.15m, and the installation height of sockets in the same room is the same.
(1) When safe wall sockets are not used, the installation height of children's activity places such as nurseries, kindergartens and primary schools should be greater than 1.8m.
(2) The concealed wall socket panel is close to the wall, with no gaps around, the installation is firm, and the surface is smooth and tidy, free from cracks and scratches.
(4) The ground socket panel is flush with the ground or close to the ground, and the cover plate is fixed firmly and well sealed.
2. The installation of the wall switch should meet the following requirements:
(4) There are two options for the switch used in the bathroom
The first is: add a waterproof box outside the wall switch, but it will protrude 20CM-30CM, but it is not beautiful;
The second is: the rubber waterproof switch is the same as the general switch, and the product has a rubber on the surface, which can prevent water from entering. It is also a good choice, and it is safer to use electricity.
1gang 1 way Wi-Fi CONTROL TOUCH SWITCH
Products are tested and approved by authorized labs: VDE, KEMA, NF, ITS.